Current situation





Asking for support to a list of 9 new projects that might reduce the global warming.

I am Eliyaou Benzguida, Mechanical Engineer, 25 years and Venezuelan. I am very creative and I have a good problem solving skills. I have imagined many inventions, and I have a list of projects that might reduce the global warming. First I would like to do the projects that help the planet, and then the least significant new products.

It is necessary hundreds of persons working on it to develop as soon as possible. Also is needed support to realize them. One year ago I start looking for support I can’t find it yet.

Neither NASA nor Bill Gates will participate in my projects to reduce global warming. Who will?

After rigorous research, I have found that NASA is composed of 12 departments, and I sent my projects to ten of them. Two of them responded, saying that I have to follow proposal guidelines, which are very complex and ask too many questions that are very hard to answer, for example the number of employees needed and the amount of funding that will be required. Obviously, the more support the project has, the faster it can be developed and the better it can be accomplished. One NASA department said that it rejected my proposal because it had other priorities as well as budget constraints. My proposals have also been rejected by a representative of Bill Gates, stating they were not within their objectives. Universities have also not offered any support.

Who is concerned and willing to do something to help me develop my projects to begin to reduce global warming?


(click to enlarge image)


NASA's answer.





Bill Gates's office answer